Our Vision: Our vision is of a sporting world where disabled athletes receive the same opportunities, recognition and support as their non-disabled peers.
Our Mission: To provide grants and support to disabled athletes and disability sports clubs in the UK from grass roots up, enabling them to reach their full potential and aspirations and increasing their personal, social, emotional and physical well-being
Our Values: See Me Excel believes that everyone should have the same opportunities when it comes to participating in sport and we want to do everything we can to help disability sports thrive.
- We seek to:
- Inspire and raise the aspirations of disabled athletes.
- Raise awareness of all disability sports.
- Promote disability sports at all levels and the health benefits it provides
- Give confidence, motivating them to perhaps take on new challenges and to believe in themselves.
- Be positive and promote a positive perspective on life.
- Be inclusive, working at grass roots.
- Promote a culture of ‘giving something back’.
- Strive for excellence in our work.
How it works?
InformationThe offer of information about sports organisations for disabled people, support and items equipment needed to participate sport.
AwarenessSee Me Excel strives to not only provide grants and support to disabled athletes and Sports clubs but to also raise awareness of all disability sports and celebrate their successes.
FundraisingSee Me Excel hold many fundraising events throughout the year (see Events) our annual quiz night is also shared with our charity of choice for that year. 2017 saw a donation of £406 go to Guide Dogs and the 2018 Quiz Night will be shared with Women V Cancer. This amazing charity supports women with cancer and Mhairi Hutchison See Me excel Treasurer will be cycling London to Paris in September 2018 to raise vital funds to enable their continued support.